TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hello!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys. First time posting here and super excited to be here. I've been floating around the BGG forums for quite some time and got sent this way. I have a weekly gaming group of 6-8 players usually and we play a ton of different games. My personal favorites are FFP games and I've most recently backed Shadows of Brimstone on KS. (Which I'm stoked about). Alright, that's enough about me. I'm really looking forward to talking to and learning from everyone on here. I'm especially interested in seeing what everyone has come up with as far as variants. Especially in the IFOS LNOE crossover world!

-DJ
Greetings dj_edgar02
Great to hear from you and have fun diggin up corpse threads and getting involved in new onesZombie17
Welcome dj to TZG-can't wait for SoB either.

OD
Welcome.
We seem to be having a few people joining us here lately who found us as a result of being Shadows of Brimstone backers. :-) Welcome to the boards. I, myself, amd backing the game and CANNOT wait to get my hands on it. Hope we see you around a lot more.
(11-15-2013 09:54 PM)StayPuft Wrote: [ -> ]We seem to be having a few people joining us here lately who found us as a result of being Shadows of Brimstone backers. :-) Welcome to the boards. I, myself, amd backing the game and CANNOT wait to get my hands on it. Hope we see you around a lot more.

Ive been encouraging people to join
(11-15-2013 09:59 PM)LSD Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-15-2013 09:54 PM)StayPuft Wrote: [ -> ]We seem to be having a few people joining us here lately who found us as a result of being Shadows of Brimstone backers. :-) Welcome to the boards. I, myself, amd backing the game and CANNOT wait to get my hands on it. Hope we see you around a lot more.

Ive been encouraging people to join

Awesome! You rock! Had to give you +1 rep for fighting the good fight and bringing us some new members. :-)
Both LSD(AKA Thomas) & Gavin Downing have provided Links to TZG on the SoB
KS Comments.

OD
Ah so LSD is Thomas Covert. Yes he most certainly has been.
Hey DJ Edgar!

Welcome to the boards. If you go to the LNOE variants section and scroll through you will find a number of fun variants. This is a link to a custom scenario I wrote called "Final Wave" that involves a large horde of zombies. The heroes have to weather the storm at first and wait for the zombies to weaken...

http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...-v-Zombies

Hope you enjoy your time on the site.
Reference URL's