TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Another newbie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there

I'm also an SOB backer, and it's reading the comments there thats brought me here. I've been a fan of FFP games for a while, starting with LNoE and continuing with AToE and FANG. And then next year that will include SOB which I'm very much looking forward to.
Welcome to TZG- I'm also an SoB backer as are some others here so we should have a lot
to talk about as the KS Campaign rolls on. I hope we make the $700K stretch this week-end
so we can see some more stuff.

OD
Greetings Rellykk
Glad you found us!
Welcome, I listed the link. Glad you decided to join.
Always good to find supporters for games that you enjoy. It was only due to looking up information about SOB that I discovered there was a new expansion out for LNoE. Not sure i could quite run to both Timber Peak and Blood in the Forest, but from I've read I like the look of Blood in the Forest. New types of zombies and extra large boards!
(11-10-2013 12:22 AM)Rellykk Wrote: [ -> ]Always good to find supporters for games that you enjoy. It was only due to looking up information about SOB that I discovered there was a new expansion out for LNoE. Not sure i could quite run to both Timber Peak and Blood in the Forest, but from I've read I like the look of Blood in the Forest. New types of zombies and extra large boards!

Welcom. You can combine everything, what stuff do you have now?
(11-10-2013 12:34 AM)LSD Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-10-2013 12:22 AM)Rellykk Wrote: [ -> ]Always good to find supporters for games that you enjoy. It was only due to looking up information about SOB that I discovered there was a new expansion out for LNoE. Not sure i could quite run to both Timber Peak and Blood in the Forest, but from I've read I like the look of Blood in the Forest. New types of zombies and extra large boards!

Welcom. You can combine everything, what stuff do you have now?

The only things I don't have, I think, is Timber Peak and the zombies with grave weapons figures. Other than that I have everything else I think ..... Though I'd have to check if I'm missing the odd web only thing. Also have the invasion for outer space game which you can combine with it.
Welcome to the boards! Awesome to hear that Shadows of Brimstone has already brought us a new member. :-) Hope to see you around a lot more.
(11-09-2013 02:46 PM)Rellykk Wrote: [ -> ]Hi there

I'm also an SOB backer, and it's reading the comments there thats brought me here. I've been a fan of FFP games for a while, starting with LNoE and continuing with AToE and FANG. And then next year that will include SOB which I'm very much looking forward to.

Welcome to the site, Rellykk! I agree with you about Blood in the Forest sounding awesome. One thing I have been yearning for from the LNOE expansions is some new zombies!
Reference URL's