TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Nottingham based Brain Eater
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hello All

A little "Bluerhghgh" from me to introduce myself.

Ive played LNOE about 20 times now and I still love it and love it more each time I play it, I mean come on dropping gasoline running a few spaces turning around and BOOM a sweet shot from your revolver and its Gibtastic!! But oh no whats that you trip! Reroll, damn a one, damn twisted ankle. You look up and URRGGHHH your dead!!! Epic gameplay

I own the Standard set and Hero Pack One and I'm looking to buy more.

I need more scenarios though, any ideas for the set I have so far Im working on one using the skull and the book with a resurrection idea but ill lt you know when its all balanced.

Anyways

Look out behind you!!

W Zombie13
Welcome to TZG-DS.We're always interested in new Fan Material.
Be looking forward to seeing yours.

OD
There are some scenarios on the flying frog website (flying frog.net in the web content section for LNoE) and if you haven't come across boardgamegeek.com then look the game up on there and they have a file section which has some fan made scenarios.
Hi Daemonspawn, another from the East Midlands sort of area Watchmen02
Greetings Daemonspawn,
I'm from Derbyshire. The Trip to Jerusalem pub does great real ale BTW!
Hello You!
Welcome to the boards. I've lost count of how many times I've played this game myself and I still love it just as much as the first time I played! I cannot get enough of this game. Anyways, hope we see you around a lot more. ;-)
Welcome. I'm up in Mansfield, with all us midlanders we ought to get a game going...
Hello! I'm a newbie myself. Glad to see we're still rolling in.
Daemonspawn!

Great name. Welcome to our little piece of blood-stained paradise.
Reference URL's