TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Howdy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone,
First post! Me and my brother have been into this game for quite a bit. I'm looking forward to being able to get to the download section to find some templates for custom character cards, scenario cards, and whatnot.

Brains,
velcroscarecrow
Welcome to TZG,VSC

OD
Greetings velcroscarecrow

Cool nameWatchmen02 Who plays Zombies, you or your bro? There's all sorts of greatness in the download section. Just hang around and get involved on the boards. Enjoy the site and I look forward to seeing your custom ideas in the near future!
Welcome to the boards. This is definitely the right place to find custom stuff for the game, as well as create some of your own. :-) Hope we see you around a lot more.
(11-12-2013 02:33 PM)velcroscarecrow Wrote: [ -> ]Hey everyone,
First post! Me and my brother have been into this game for quite a bit. I'm looking forward to being able to get to the download section to find some templates for custom character cards, scenario cards, and whatnot.

Brains,
velcroscarecrow

Good to have you here, velcroscarecrow! Can I call you VS? That is a lot to type!
(11-12-2013 05:01 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings velcroscarecrow

Cool nameWatchmen02 Who plays Zombies, you or your bro? There's all sorts of greatness in the download section. Just hang around and get involved on the boards. Enjoy the site and I look forward to seeing your custom ideas in the near future!

Thanks! I really enjoy playing the zombies, I've only actually played as a hero once.

I found a bunch of downloads on BGG that I've started playing with. I already made an alternate Michonne card and am working on a new walking dead inspired scenario. BUT... still can't wait to have access to the VIP Secret Fun Club that is the download section.

(11-20-2013 06:53 AM)goodcop2000 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-12-2013 02:33 PM)velcroscarecrow Wrote: [ -> ]Hey everyone,

Brains,
velcroscarecrow

Good to have you here, velcroscarecrow! Can I call you VS? That is a lot to type!

Thanks! VS works, or VCSC if that's not too much of a finger strain.
Reference URL's