TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Kat the Pole Dancer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The mini should be here Any Day Now. In the meantime, here is Kat the Pole Dancer. I've uploaded her card to the Uploads area and will link her here as soon as she is approved. Reserving her profession keyword until the hero pack comes out - nothing that currently exists makes sense for her.

Kat the Pole Dancer (note: based on the movie Zombie Strippers)
Starting Location: Gas Station
Quote: "Love is dead."
Keywords: Female <reserved>
Wounds: 2 + Dead
Spiked Heels: Kat adds 1 to all Fight Dice rolls when she doesn't use a weapon.
Who Needs a Bouncer?: Kat rolls an additional Fight Die for each zombie more than 2 in her space.
Background: On her way to her next feature dancing gig, Kat's car broke down in Woodinvale. What began as a pit stop may have turned deadly, but she's used to taking care of herself.
Mini: http://www.coolminiornot.com/store/produ...xProd=1580 (link NSFW)
I've seen it happen quite a bit...a clever zombie player positions his zombies so that he can swarm a given player, which especially if the zombies have no die additives is sometimes pretty much the only way to kill a human. Also, in some scenarios like Defend the Manor House or Burn It Down, it's a very common tactic to have one human run around outside, luring the zombies away from the central goal.

Spiked Heels is actually meant as a defensive ability - it essentially means the Zombies no longer wound her on a tie. The point of it is to keep her alive long enough to find something like the Chainsaw and then start mowing down zombies that she lures into her square. I've commonly seen a clever "bait" human get 4 or 5 zombies into their square - just imagine, rolling 6 dice with the chain saw! The reason it triggers over two is to really force the humans to use her creatively.

Also, because she has no inherent weaknesses, I wanted her powers to be powers that required strategic use on the part of the human players.

Believe me, some thought went into this one. Zombie03
Ryuk Wrote:What if the Zombie rolls a '6'? Is she making a '6' that she rolled a '7'?
(Please understand that I'm not arguing or saying your ideas are dumb... this is just some friendly banter, trying to understand where you're trying to go with her.)

No worries.

In retrospect I guess my statement wasn't clear; when i said she essentially wins ties, i meant in the case of a tied die roll. Currently, if a zombie rolls a 6, the human takes a wound, period, unless a card or the character's ability says otherwise. Under this rule, if the zombie rolls a 6, Kat is okay as long as she also rolls a 6 - because adding 1 to it would mean she actually rolled a 7, fending off the zombie attack. If she rolled a five, adding one would only result in a 6 - which would still be a tie, so the zombie would still win.

Like i said - it's intended mainly to keep her alive long enough to find a cool weapon and start playing zombie bait... :cool:
Ryuk Wrote:Chunk of Pole...

Yeah but to see her use it will cost you $20 in the back alley.
If your weapon adds both the extra die and the extra point, yes, that'd be my read on it. Which is more or less exactly why Spiked Heels doesn't stack with weapons. Zombie03
yes, but as i said - the purpose of that power is to keep her alive long enough to fight a weapon. if she's unarmed in a space with 4 zombies i *want* the abilities to stack.
how about everyone else for down load
deadbody Wrote:how about everyone else for down load

I'm workin on it. Zombie03
So anyone got a fig recommendation for Kat:P

OD
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's