TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: 'Morning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just found this forum today (thanks to those who linked it in the SoB kickstarter). I love FFP games (AToE is one of my top 3 games of all time).

Looking forward to chatting with everyone here, and seeing all the cool content we can create for these awesome games!
Welcome to TZG "C" glad you found us. Looking forward to your opinions
especially on SoB.

OD
Welcome
Greetings Cgrater

I always like it when people let us know how they found the true home and No. 1 fansite of FFP games. Enjoy your stay at the Zombie HotelZombie13
It is too great that new people are finding us through backing Shadows of Brimstone. I am a backer as well and am psyched out of my mind to get my hands on the game. Next August cannot come soon enough. LOL! Welcome to the boards. I hope we see you around a lot more.
(11-13-2013 01:50 PM)Cgrater Wrote: [ -> ]Just found this forum today (thanks to those who linked it in the SoB kickstarter). I love FFP games (AToE is one of my top 3 games of all time).

Looking forward to chatting with everyone here, and seeing all the cool content we can create for these awesome games!

Welcome, fellow frog lover! So...cgrater...cheese grater? If so, are you as greatly devoted to cheese as you are to the frog?
Reference URL's