TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hi there
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, am not new to the forum, but till now I was the silent reader type onlyZombie17 I bought my first two FFP games in the last two weeks, and I have to say I love them, and the thing that I love most about them, is their customizability. Right now I'm trying to create a new Villain for A Touch of Evil, and will post it to the AToE Variants as soon as it is readyZombie17
Welcome to the forums. Which games did you get? ATOE and?
(11-14-2013 10:27 PM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forums. Which games did you get? ATOE and?

AToE base game, and Last Night on Earth base game. If everything goes well, in the next two weeks I will buy two expansions, one for both games. I am thinking about AToE: The Coast(cause I can't find Something WickedZombie24, and LNoE: Growing Hunger.
Greetings ekr3peeK

I look forward to seeing what you come up with.Zombie17
Welcome to TZG-always great to see another AToE fan.

OD
That is one of the things I love about Flying Frog Productions. They love board games themselves, so they know what it is like to be a gaming nerd. LOL! So they very much encourage you to come up with your own custom stuff. Welcome to the boards. I have been in love with Last Night On Earth for about a couple years now (sadly, had never even heard of it before that) and last year also got A Touch of Evil. So, I will certainly have to keep my eye out for your custom villain. ;-) Hope we see you around a lot more.
(11-14-2013 10:21 PM)ekr3peeK Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, am not new to the forum, but till now I was the silent reader type onlyZombie17 I bought my first two FFP games in the last two weeks, and I have to say I love them, and the thing that I love most about them, is their customizability. Right now I'm trying to create a new Villain for A Touch of Evil, and will post it to the AToE Variants as soon as it is readyZombie17

Welcome and congratulations for upgrading from your silent stalker status! Enjoy the site.

By the way, what does your name signify?
(11-20-2013 06:50 AM)goodcop2000 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-14-2013 10:21 PM)ekr3peeK Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, am not new to the forum, but till now I was the silent reader type onlyZombie17 I bought my first two FFP games in the last two weeks, and I have to say I love them, and the thing that I love most about them, is their customizability. Right now I'm trying to create a new Villain for A Touch of Evil, and will post it to the AToE Variants as soon as it is readyZombie17

Welcome and congratulations for upgrading from your silent stalker status! Enjoy the site.

Sorry, haven't been around for a while, was too busy designing my very first board game, but I hope I will have more time in the future to post hereZombie17

My name is Keeperke reversed. I was a big fan of Dungeon Keeper when I was younger, that's where the Keeper comes from, and the "ke" at the end, is a Hungarian diminutive. I used Keeperke for a year or so, when I got tired of the name, and decided that I should reverse itZombie17
(01-08-2014 01:14 AM)ekr3peeK Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-20-2013 06:50 AM)goodcop2000 Wrote: [ -> ]

Sorry, haven't been around for a while, was too busy designing my very first board game, but I hope I will have more time in the future to post hereZombie17

My name is Keeperke reversed. I was a big fan of Dungeon Keeper when I was younger, that's where the Keeper comes from, and the "ke" at the end, is a Hungarian diminutive. I used Keeperke for a year or so, when I got tired of the name, and decided that I should reverse itZombie17
Welcome back KeeperkeZombie17
Reference URL's