TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: all things zombie and zombie survival game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just ordered both of those.

anyone play either?

the survival game looks like a basic 'monopoly' board type game.. etc..
I owned ATZ but never played it but I can see the potential. I hear Dawn of the Zeda is really good.
Let me know your thoughts on ATZ I've been looking at that for a while...
when it arrives.. I'll let ya know!
Me too, love LNOE but looking for something a bit more detailed and this does get good reviews. I'm in the process of writing my own rules in my gaming group but seems everyone is!
just got it last night.. have not even opened the box.. looking forward to it
played all things zombie yesterday.

basically.. board game with a couple large rectangular fold out 2 sided tiles.

up to six players.. however.. that's a lil misleading. there are scenerios built into the game rules that us specific characters in the gameandcall out the number of players. you can skirmish if uo want to play variable # of players.. however.. it looks like skirmish are PVP and not coop as the main game can be. ( i guess you could house rule some scenerio's up and make variable player numbers.

also.. 2 of the 6 characters appear to be 'stars' and the rest are grunts. the stars are much more powerfull than the grunts. IMHO.. that's a pretty unballanced game play for a board game. hand out characters randomly and 2 of the 6 are superman and you get to play the side kick?

aside from that.. the rules are pretty good. they left out a few issues that you just have to make acommon sense call on, dealing with movement off board edge. ( covered for zombies. but not characters... and there are some random movement rols characters must make if surprised, .. ie.. run X spaces in a direction. with no specific rule in the manual about it we stopped characters at the board edge.. etc.

it's a lil rule-e but not too bad.

another one of those games where the person making it obviously had no real firearms experience. judging on how difficult they made it to hit a target.. and the posibility of multiple hits is even way harder..

in light of it all.. still a decent game.

no mini's.. just chits.. but good quality cardboard.

i liek how they did handle guns and ammo.

rolling an out of ammo just exhausts the gun for the turn till you spend an action to relaod it ( ammo on person is endless.. etc.. ) thus you are just empty till you change or reload the magazine using an action.. etc.
this is the all things zombie board game from lock n load publishing.

anyone know if there are any updated rules, eratta or faq's out there?
Thanks for the info soundguy.
Are the rules a nightmare to learn?
Will this game suit part time gamers? Who aren't into stats and characteristic levelling (such as Necromunda).
Reference URL's