TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: New to Site
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everybody, I was recently introduced to this website and am excited mainly to see what all everyone has added into their games. I've been a dice chucker for years, but only really got into games with miniatures when HeroScape appeared. Since then I've branched out a lot. I found Last Night on Earth, and more recently A Touch of Evil. I'm currently backing Shadows of Brimstone.

While I never made anything yet for any Flying Frog games, I created about 500 additions to HeroScape and some for Star Wars miniatures as well.
Welcome, glad to have you.
Good to see you here!
Welcome to TZG-lot of interest on SoB here (well it's the new sparkling thing) the Game seems to
have hit a Theme that Gamers have been looking for.

OD
Greetings Termite
Are you going to make some stuff for any FFP games?Watchmen02
Thanks for the welcome, guys.

Yeah, SoB is definitely something I've been looking for. I was a pen/paper/dice RPGer long before I got into most board games. I like how it is mixing HeroQuest (which I played in high school and still play occasionally now) and RPGs.

Samuraitrev, I probably will. The problem with making FFP stuff is the same as I had for Star Wars miniatures. I'm not a good miniature man, and I don't like having just the cards and substituting in miniatures for them. I want actual miniatures to go with the cards. I have a blank Last Night on Earth card that I've kept on my computer for a long time. I thought I might make one of each of my players just for fun, but I have yet to do so. I don't know what I'd do for the miniatures.
By the way, I have a question about custom cards. What kind of font is used for the names? I'm having some trouble finding the right one.
Welcome to the boards, Termite. Glad to see another fellow Shadows of Brimstone backer joining our happy little undead horde. :-) Hope we see you around a lot more.
(11-18-2013 02:09 AM)Termite Wrote: [ -> ]I don't like having just the cards and substituting in miniatures for them. I want actual miniatures to go with the cards. I have a blank Last Night on Earth card that I've kept on my computer for a long time. I thought I might make one of each of my players just for fun, but I have yet to do so. I don't know what I'd do for the miniatures.

I'm the same so I buy close fitting miniatures from various companies. Such as Old Betsy, Grave Weapon Zombies, Truck, Gas Canisters, Trees, Well etc Custom figures i.e Ash from Evil Dead or John Nada from They Live
Check out my Hero gallery http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/thu...p?album=25

Zombie gallery http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/thu...p?album=26

I hope you get the time to take a look at my workWatchmen02
Welcome, Termite! See you around the boards.
Reference URL's