TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Co-op elder secrets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(11-21-2013 01:56 PM)LSD Wrote: [ -> ]There was an event card that actually said "peak" on it iirc.

You've got me wondering. I'll have to look through and satisfy the itch now. Do you think it was in the Event deck?

Bottom line though, if you're looking/peaking/investigating/(insert verb here) without the benefit of a "without revealing" power in Co-op - then you must reveal.
(11-21-2013 09:48 PM)ATOEtalGeek Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-21-2013 01:56 PM)LSD Wrote: [ -> ]There was an event card that actually said "peak" on it iirc.

You've got me wondering. I'll have to look through and satisfy the itch now. Do you think it was in the Event deck?

Bottom line though, if you're looking/peaking/investigating/(insert verb here) without the benefit of a "without revealing" power in Co-op - then you must reveal.

I know it's been said on BGG that "peek" isn't used by FFP, that they exclusively use "look at without revealing", but like you I have not confirmed.

In either case, you are correct, the point still stands. Watchmen02
(11-21-2013 09:48 PM)ATOEtalGeek Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks, and yes it was an event.
Coop secret rules. Easily the most confusing part of ATOE. I'd like a cheat sheet on that and when each secret is revealed. What is the order?
Now this is an old thread... but still relevant. I shy away from playing Eliza the Witch Hunter because it's such a confusing thing to deal with.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's