TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: SoB Download Section
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The chief is setting one up as we except a lot of
Fan additions to this Game.

OD
It's there. Watchmen02
Wow! LOL! The game isn't even out yet and people are already making custom stuff? Gosh, this board is awesome!
The KS Comments Section contain a lot of Fan suggestions for Heroes, Missions & Monsters & with
FFP offering Blank Cards to create your own stuff it seems SoB will get a lot of custom attention.

Once the KS ends & we see what FFP has put up I think there will be a lot of Fan stuff on things
that weren't included in KS. Of course we don't have official Stats/Rules to base stuff off but I hope
FFP can give us some examples.

OD

PS I had a chance to ask Jason about this & he said they would have some examples out.
Cool maybe when I earn enough cred on here I can check some of the download stuff out. I was a Minecart backer on the Kickstarter and I'm dieing to hear some more news about it.
Ss-I backed MC as well & we're just waiting for the Pledge Manager to spend the $75 bonus( less or zero if you did MC
early at a lower pledge amount).To be truthful the Download Section for S0B has nothing yet, what news & other
ideas/discussions are on our SoB Forum.

OD
Reference URL's