TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: online RPG -- scheduling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
With some free time coming up toward the end of December, I want to run a session or two of an RPG online with you guys. I'd do it via Roll20, an online tabletop system, with webcams/headsets.

I'm off work Dec 21 through Jan 1 (inclusive). I'd probably want the time of day to be late morning/early afternoon US Eastern to try to get some of our folk on the other side of the pond.

The game would use the FATE system, which is pretty light, easy to learn and play (ie, novice-friendly). There'd also be no ongoing commitment.
What is theme of the Fate system?
FATE is a generic storytelling system. Rules are free and online. (And short! The printed copy is only like 40 pages at pages half "normal" letter size, and that's loaded with pictures and with lots of white space.

I have yet to decide which FFP product to set the game in. I'm open to any of LNOE/ATOE/FANG/IFOS/COPE.
Cool idea, alas I'm mega-working doing this time & I won't be home doing those weekends
then again no webcam.

I hope you can drum up some interest, it's a really great idea.

OD
Webcam is optional; the headset is the important part.
LNOE would be cool
Sign up for times. Once we get some people together, we can hammer out the details.
C'mon guys, there's really no interest at all in this? Insane19
Sometimes I think, getting TZG members together is like hearding Cats.
Of course late Dec is a busy time.

OD
This sounds great but again I don't have a web cam or head set. Plus my 3 year old will be on my case ! I hope more sign up for this I played a Zombie RPG last halloween it was awesome.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's