TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: greatings from minnisota
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good day all friends of the undead and living. I'm new to the group and was wondering if there are any groups that meet and play in the twin cities area?
I, myself, am in the suburban areas of Philadelphia, so unfortunately I can't help you there. But, I did want to welcome you to our happy little undead horde. Hope we see you around a lot more.

P.S.

You may want to see if you can find an existing group, or get a group set up for board games at a local game shop, comic book shop, hobby shop, etc. I got a game night set up at my favorite local comic book store and it has actually been going very well for over a year now. Knock wood, I hope it continues to go on forever, but for now I have had a lot of fun with it. :-)
Thanks for the pointer.
Welcome to TZG Cinatus.

OD
Greetings Cinatus
I hope you find someone to game with. I've met and gamed with people on TZG. Unfortunately I'm in the UK so unless I get that teleportation device up and running I can't help youInsane19

Good luck and happy gaming!
Reference URL's