TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Greeting from Brighton, England!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Everyone,

I'm Simon and from Brighton in England. Big games player, mainly LNOE, Touch of Evil, Space Hulk and my current addiction X-Wing.

I also have a 3000pt Warhammer Ancient Viking Army.

I play mainly with a couple of friends one whom is a model maker and has access to a Laser. We are writing a Zombie Game ourselves and present which is coming alone nicely. We are playtesting using the Night Of The Living Dead as a starting scenario (trapped in house, escape). In fact after hours of pouring over The Remake DVD and access architectural plans have nearly made a 99.9% accurate house which is awesome and I am happy to post pictures if anyone would like to see?

Will be looking for playtesters in the future if anyone is interested!
Greetings Sly
I too play LNoE, AToE and Space Hulk (1st ed.) I'm painting 3 metal Blood Angel terminators now. I have a huge Vampire Count warhammer army. (not sure on points though)Zombie17

I would like to see some work in progress pics. and to read more about your game.
I'll get some pictures up this weekend for you! The house needs finishing but IMO is awesome (friend is an architectual model maker with access to laser cutter).
(11-28-2013 12:11 AM)slysy2001 Wrote: [ -> ]I'll get some pictures up this weekend for you! The house needs finishing but IMO is awesome (friend is an architectual model maker with access to laser cutter).

Sounds awesome! I look forward to seeing them.
Posted some pics I had saved from few months ago as an idea, they are in the modelling section! They were all posted on another forum site but thought bad etiquette to post link here!
Welcome to slysy to TZG-great to have a contributor jump right in.

OD
Welcome to the boards! Always love to see new members join. I hope we see you around a lot more.

By the way, I am always open to new zombie games, and my gaming group most definitely is as well. Are you actually thinking of marketing your game? If so, I know I, for one, would certainly be interested in getting a copy.

My gaming group primarily plays Last Night On Earth and Zombicide, but we've also played a lot of A Touch of Evil, Mansions of Madness, and some other stuff, and are always trying new games here and there.
Reference URL's