TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Why do I have such terrible rolling luck?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i rther dislike dice towers. no offense intended.. i know some people love them.
(12-04-2013 09:07 PM)soundguy Wrote: [ -> ]i rther dislike dice towers. no offense intended.. i know some people love them.

I agree I've never seen the point. Plus I can imagine they might obscure your view around the table.

Now I know they keep all the dice tidy and stop them denting game boards but they're just not how I roll...
yep.. i like to be in contact with my dice. Watchmen02
(12-05-2013 05:11 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-04-2013 09:07 PM)soundguy Wrote: [ -> ]i rther dislike dice towers. no offense intended.. i know some people love them.

I agree I've never seen the point. Plus I can imagine they might obscure your view around thr table.

Now I know they keep all the dice tidy and stop them denting game boards but they're just not how I roll...

LOL! Was the pun "That's how I roll, son!" ;-)
ATOE - solo hero Karl the Soldier vs The Banshee.

With base combat + objects + allies + hunting party elders + card that let me add my spirit (Spirited Attack? - cannot recall) to the combat...

Had a total of 16 dice against The Banshee... ZERO hits. I'm not kidding... I even use round cornered chessex dice.

Needless to say got my black and blue butt handed to me.
(12-07-2013 12:56 AM)ForestRunner Wrote: [ -> ]ATOE - solo hero Karl the Soldier vs The Banshee.

With base combat + objects + allies + hunting party elders + card that let me add my spirit (Spirited Attack? - cannot recall) to the combat...

Had a total of 16 dice against The Banshee... ZERO hits. I'm not kidding... I even use round cornered chessex dice.

Needless to say got my black and blue butt handed to me.

OUCH! That is pretty harsh. 16 dice and not a single hit. I feel for ya, brother. You may actually have me but with unluckiness there. LOL!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's