TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: I'm The Creator of Secrets of the Lost Tomb the Kickstarter + Huge Fan of F+G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey All!

Wanted to stop in and say hi! Huge fan of F+G and Backer of Shadows of Brimstone... cant wait for that to come out for sure! Insane16

Working on my Kickstarter now

SECRETS OF THE LOST TOMB KICKSTARTER PAGE

Please take a look and enjoy! I think many fans of F+G and Shadows of Brimstone would also like our game as well!

I look forward to learning more about SoB with you guys as it progresses!

Thanks alot!

Chris

Mod action: shortened title to allow replies.
You may have picked a bad time of year to launch a project. I'm a big user of KS, but I'm basically backing nothing right now. There are too many other things going on with the season.

I wish you luck nevertheless.
I just don't think the game looks very good, like they are trying too much. Also not a fan of the graphic design either.
A KS from a fellow Jerseyite ,frankly I think SoB has sucked a lot of potential pledgers dry.

OD
I couldn't even raise $10,000. Geesh.
Welcome to the boards. I hope we see you around a lot more. Between backing Shadows of Brimstone and the upcoming holidays, I am already doing a lot of spending right now. Otherwise, I actually may have wanted to back your game. Looks pretty cool. Good luck either way. I see it already got funded, so that is pretty cool.
Well He made it,10 days still to go & $25,000 over his base funding.

OD
amazing to see how some KS's fund so fast.. and others with seemingly better products fail to launch???
Reference URL's