TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Zombie Miniatures Kickstarter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1934...d-walls-in
[Image: photo-main.jpg?1386672074]

28 Days left on this. They're using a 3D printer instead of molds, so they're promising incredible detail. Just take a look at this guy:

[Image: 3bfacc54bdd36e4ba38d9327ecdc1c6c_large.jpg?1385990227]

They also have some survivors, some of whom look like exactly like their Walking Dead counter parts:

[Image: 66ba6811e8a186103ad3304c1db4501c_large.jpg?1386165294]

They've also got some scenery available. I'm going to hold off for now, but I think this certainly looks promising. I know 3D printers are incredibly expensive, but the material cost is very low. I'm not sure how a printer will handle mass production (in terms of maintenance costs).
Link?
Whoops. Here you go:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1934...d-walls-in
Also slipped it into the beginning of my first post.
Just what I need. Another Kickstarter to sink my cash into. Insane19

Definitely going to consider this.

Thanks for the info!
Thanks for the link & info :-)
those pics look cgi.. do they have any real 3d printed zed mini pics?
They do look really cool. I also am sure the price is fair for what you get, but it is just a tad bit more than I want to spend right now just to get 12 really cool zombie miniatures (and 5 survivors if I had decided to go for them as well).

I have to say, I am very tempted, though. They do look really cool and would make a pretty neat addition to both Last Night On Earth and Zombicide, both of which my group and I play a lot.
I need to see some actual miniatures (rather than concept art) before I can support this.

This could be a great project...
ditto.. those pics look cgi.

I want to see some real 3d printed mini's...

(12-13-2013 05:43 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]I need to see some actual miniatures (rather than concept art) before I can support this.

(12-13-2013 10:59 PM)soundguy Wrote: [ -> ]ditto.. those pics look cgi.

I want to see some real 3d printed mini's...

(12-13-2013 05:43 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]I need to see some actual miniatures (rather than concept art) before I can support this.

Ditto ditto I supported one like this before the concept art was amazing and it looked like they would be the best miniatures but when I received them from kickstarter they were flimsy and looked like blobs with little detail.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's