TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: I'm glad I stumbled onto this place
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,
I have been playing LNOE for about a year now, I'm really just getting back into board games all together. I used to love Hero Quest and Dragon Strike! I was searching for a way to make LNOE into more of an RPG and stumbled onto this site. It's funny, because about 90% of the ideas that me and my buddy came up with had already been touched upon in some form or another by the folks on this site. I guess great minds think alike. So, I just wanted to introduce myself and say that this site has been very helpful. Thanks!
Welcome SH to TZG....I have HQ & DS (well somewhere in stack under my paint desk) Glad your enjoying the Site.
We have a lot of LNoE fans here (obviously) so they would be interested in your ideas.

OD
Welcome mate this place will be bumping as soon as blood in the forest is released.
Welcome!
Greetings SavageHenry82,

I look forward to seeing your ideas!Watchmen02
howdy!
Welcome to the boards! You definitely came to the right place if you want to discuss your ideas, as well as get other ideas, for customizing this game. Not only that, but you also picked the right game. ;-) Flying Frog Productions encourages and enables its fans to add their own cool custom stuff to their games. They truly are a company by game lovers for game lovers. Anyway, hope we see you around here a lot more.
Ahhh... another stray finds home... Welcome to the forums, SH.

Dragon Strike... now there's a blast from the past. That video - now that was... "special" - Lol. Good times and memories.
(12-16-2013 11:14 PM)ForestRunner Wrote: [ -> ]Ahhh... another stray finds home... Welcome to the forums, SH.

Dragon Strike... now there's a blast from the past. That video - now that was... "special" - Lol. Good times and memories.

Yeah, I just ordered a copy off of Ebay for 35 bucks, it should be here any day now. That and Descent 2e, I am gonna have a real nerdy Christmas.
Reference URL's