TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Brrraaaiiinnnsss!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After well over a year of lurking Ive decided to introduce myself. Im Sterling and have been an LNoE fan since it first came out. LNoE was the first actual "Boardgame" I purchased. Before LNoE I was a hardcore MTG player but it was never a game my wife enjoyed playing. So thats when I started my search for other games which just so happened to be shortly after the release of LNoE. Theres was tons of buzz about the game and some great reviews. So I bit the bullet to take a chance with a new company and new game. My wife and I were hooked. Since then my gaming collection has slowly increased but LNoE continues to be one of the most played games in our house. I also just recently introduced it to my MTG group and they are in love with it. Just this past weekend I had so many wanting to play that I had to include Invasion from Outerspace so we could fit 8 players. If you want an Epic Battle youll need to give that scenario a shot. Jake proved his strangeness by first hooking up with Jojo since "This could be the End" then had a "Clash of Egos" with Lucrezia only to hook up with her because "This could be our last night on earth" which lead to them "Bickering".

Ive also had the chance to go to Gencon the last few years so Ive made it my goal to get as much signed as possible. Scott was awesome the year I got Timber Peak and actually tracked down everyone that was there to have them sign my box. Ive also got a bit of a crush on Sally and just had to have every single picture she had.

Well thats a quick rundown of me and my obsession with this game. I wont lurk so much and try to share more.

Edit:Well I had a couple pics I wanted to share but I need to figure it out.
Edit 2: Got the pics up and reduced the size. The first pic is my signed Base & TP boxes. The second pic shows my crush/obsession with Sally.
Welcome to TZG-you'll find the place crawling with LNoE fanatics.

OD
Greetings stubobj
Don't let Billy Anderson know you're after his girl. He might tell his dad the SheriffZombie17
Oh man! You are soooo lucky! I want some of the actors' autographs. Especially Sally. I've always had a special place in my heart for Sally. ;-) LOL!

Anyways, welcome to the boards! I always love seeing a new LNOE fanatic join in. Hope we see you around a lot more.
Reference URL's