TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Something Wicked Games Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Has anyone noticed that on the back of the Something Wicked box, the pic of the new game board has a road on the lower end that seems to head conspicuously towards the end of the board? The very end of the pic is obscured by one of the new hero miniatures (I'm guessing its the Witch Hunter), but it looks to me as if as if the game producers may be prepared to add another board to the right of this new board, similar to what was done with the Crossroads in the original game.
I don't think anyone else has mentioned thisZombie03
I'll have to go & look closer.

Oh if this is indeed an original find it makes you eligible for
Sarku's 1000 lbs of scrappleZombie17 award.

OD
Old Dwarf Wrote:I don't think anyone else has mentioned thisZombie03
I'll have to go & look closer.

Oh if this is indeed an original find it makes you eligible for
Sarku's 1000 lbs of scrappleZombie17 award.

OD

Not sure what that is but it sounds delicious. Glad I could post an original find.
It only makes sense. From a game-designing perspective, you wouldn't want a game expansion that closes off future expansions.

Assume, too, that they do another three full-size expansions with additional boards. Having them all connect at the same point on the boards makes it very modular and allows for only those expansions players wish to use.
I see what you mean,although the Pic is a real tease
as to the map.

If AToE goes into several expansions we could be as
pressed for table space as Arkham Horror.I'd really
like them to do a city like Philadelphia,NY or Boston,Charleston
(whatever).This way we could have new Elders,of course
this would really be a stand alone game but still use the AToE
rules.

It will be interesting to see how FFP follow up after SWTWC

Scrapple-yes it's delicious however you really don't want
to know whats in itZombie03.

OD
Old Dwarf Wrote:If AToE goes into several expansions we could be as
pressed for table space as Arkham Horror.I'd really
like them to do a city like Philadelphia,NY or Boston,Charleston
(whatever).This way we could have new Elders,of course
this would really be a stand alone game but still use the AToE
rules.

I've been hoping to see a city as well. They allude to one not too far away in Inspector Cooke's bio. While I would like to see this I think it may take away from the middle of nowhere feel of Shadowbrook. So I'm kinda torn in my opinion of whether or not a city should be added to the game.

Regardless though, I do think the game should gain more elders, and more secrets. I actually hope that FF adds a supplement pack that revolves around secrets.
Did anybody hear this btw???
http://ogrecave.com/newsupdate/?p=28
Doctor D Wrote:Did anybody hear this btw???
http://ogrecave.com/newsupdate/?p=28

OMFG!!! I cannot wait for Invasion form Outer Space! Flying Frog is going to ROCK my gaming world with all these releases. So freaking awesome! And from the sounds of it I will be having to build some new bits for my 3D board!
OMFG!!! I cannot wait for Invasion form Outer Space! Flying Frog is going to ROCK my gaming world with all these releases. So freaking awesome! And from the sounds of it I will be having to build some new bits for my 3D board!
[/quote]

Speaking of the Invasion game, is it too early to bug the web master about setting up an Invasion section? I know it's not out yet, but it was looking for information on the Invasion game that lead me to this site in the first place. I've been dying to speculate about this game. That and at this stage the brain storming about how it might work is usually the most creative...
All I know is that, since they say the game is compatible with LNoE, I can't wait to play Jojo the Dancing Bear vs. Zombies.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's