TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Zombie simulation game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

My friends and I have created an event that models a real life zombie infection or outbreak. The idea is to bring a zombie video game to life. There are two phases to the experience. In phase one groups of 5-7 people or friends are given a mission, they are briefed on their mission and trained on tactics, intelligence and weaponry. In phase two, the group is placed in a building overrun by zombies, they must survive, rescue survivors and complete the mission. We use state of the art equipment and props to make the simulation is as real as possible. We are thinking about bringing this event to different cities through out the U.S. We would like people's thoughts. Is this something you guys would be interested in doing, input? Thanks
Greetings zinfection,

How cool could this be? Members of TZG battling Zombies for their lives. I've always wanted to try this. Come to England and sign me up! I hope you can get lots of interest for this because I'd love to see some of our guys join up and take on a Zombie horde.

Keep us posted how this develops.
(02-06-2014 10:07 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings zinfection,

How cool could this be? Members of TZG battling Zombies for their lives. I've always wanted to try this. Come to England and sign me up! I hope you can get lots of interest for this because I'd love to see some of our guys join up and take on a Zombie horde.

Keep us posted how this develops.

Thanks. Yes, it is a really fun experience. We are currently in the process of making this happen in San Diego at the comic con. If it all goes well then we can go all over the place from there.
Welcome to TZG-cool idea.

OD
I can tell you I, for one, would DEFINITELY be interested in that. If it goes well, I hope you bring it somewhere near Philadelphia, PA. I live in the suburban area near Philly.

I think my gaming group would love this as well. We'd have to make a group trip out of it. They are definitely the folks I'd want on my zombie survival team. :-)
Reference URL's