TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Greetings & Salutations from Newfoundland
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Short time lurker, first time poster... I'm about to post over in the Variants section about some of my own home rules I like to use, and then I'm gonna request the higher level membership so I can access the downloads and stuff on this site, it seems like there's some cool stuff to be had on here.

Long story short I'm an avid RPGer/Board Gamer but with few to play with, so my gaming sessions are less frequent than I'd rather!
Welcome aboard bpumphrey ,as a PRG player you should check out Max Writer's post in the Game Report Forum,
he stops by from time & drops a ton of RPG Sessions on us.

Full Membership is granted by our Admin (the great & terrible Sarku) Thus Spake the Great Worm:

" To become a member and gain download access, you have to request it from me in the MORGUE section. You will get download access if you've been a contributing part of TheZombieGame.com. I do this only because I want to promote a community of gamers and I REALLY hate the freeloading. There is also a DONATE button up top. You can also become a MEMBER by donating $10 to the cause. That's a way to expedite the process."

So just share some of your ideas & hang out with us before making your request.

OD
Greetings to TZG
Welcome to the boards, new friend! Always great seeing new members join. I hope we will see you around a lot more.
Welcome from another tadpole squirmer.
Reference URL's