TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: It comes...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
WOOOO! And now mine is being shipped!

I live the next city over from the fine folks at Flying Frog, so I expect it to come pretty quickly!
As expected, according to the USPS website, it came pretty fast. It's at the post office now, and should be delivered today.

I shiver with antici...
I should have ordered the SE soundtrack with my other stuff:rolleyes:.I expect now it will take a bit until the Froggers
can get to it...oh well I don't expect to actually play until
we get some Fall weatherZombie03

OD
you won't regret the SE of the Soundtrack Dwarf! I find the extra tracks solid and the whole album as a whole is more complete in my mind when you listen to it.
...PATION!

It has arrived! I'm digging through the box now, and loving what I'm seeing thus far!
gavindowning Wrote:...PATION!

It has arrived! I'm digging through the box now, and loving what I'm seeing thus far!

:P :P :P:cool:

OD
Well, the miniatures are painted (and I was up at 4 AM getting THAT done). We'll be trying the expansions tonight!

I'm looking forward to it! My wife is particularly eager to try out her favorite character, the schoolteacher, with the new cards available!
You got the figs painted!......I hardly had mine out of the bag:shy:

Oh well,there on my To Do List:rolleyes:,I just noticed
my SE soundtrack now shows as shippedWatchmen02

OD
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's