TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: the dead walk in derbyshire, england
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all, stevey here. Am new to all this, but technology is great and so I must embrace it. Also lookin to take lnoe to new levels of awesome, figured this would be the place to come for inspiration.
welcome!
Welcome to TZG.

OD
Greetings I'm from Derbyshire too. See you on the boards
Derbyshire ay? What end of our beautiful county does you reside me duck? I myself am Belper born and inbred. C'mon you nailers!
(02-16-2014 11:40 AM)stevey.ferret.lord Wrote: [ -> ]Derbyshire ay? What end of our beautiful county does you reside me duck? I myself am Belper born and inbred. C'mon you nailers!

I lurk in Holymoorside, Chesterfield. The village pubs are my regular hauntsZombie23
Chezvagas aye? Am workin up that end very shortly. Renewing gas mains in worksop.
Welcome to the boards! It is always great to see new members join. I hope we see you around a lot more.
I'll not be goin no place soon mallow man. A friend of lnoe is a friend of stevey, and this place a jam packed full of zombie nuts.
(02-17-2014 05:42 PM)stevey.ferret.lord Wrote: [ -> ]I'll not be goin no place soon mallow man. A friend of lnoe is a friend of stevey, and this place a jam packed full of zombie nuts.

That's gross....

OH! Wait! You meant as in zombie fans! Oh, okay. :-P

LOL! Kidding, of course. ;-)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's