TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Greetings from Reading PA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm a fan of all games Flying Frog. I'm a fan also of all things Horror and Sci-fi. I'm a bit of a lonely gamer living in a dry area for other gamers so I play a lot of solitaire games of Marvel Legendary and LOTR lcg. If you live in the Berks area of PA closer to Reading feel free to send me a PM as I'm always on the lookout for people to play. I do a lot of miniature painting in my free time which will probably be the bulk of contribution I can give to this page.
Welcome aboard Skinsaw, we have a good supply of PA members ,so you might get a Game.
Nice thing about De Frog Games is that they do well Solo (well AtOE does)

OD
Hello! Yet another Pennsylvanian. I think we're a clear majority now. I'm in Pittsburgh.
(02-22-2014 02:51 PM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]Hello! Yet another Pennsylvanian. I think we're a clear majority now. I'm in Pittsburgh.

I grew up in the Morgantown WV area. Most of us from WV went to Pitt for college and People from Pittsburgh seemed to go to WVU. I guess it was a way to get away from home.
Greetings Skinsaw
I'd like to see some of your painted miniatures. Best of luck finding some gaming buddies in your area. I think everyone should be forced to play LNoE on pain of death (or worse) That's just like my opinion. Then there'd be no shortage of gamers.

I do get carried away at times...Zombie12
(02-23-2014 02:53 AM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings Skinsaw
I'd like to see some of your painted miniatures. Best of luck finding some gaming buddies in your area. I think everyone should be forced to play LNoE on pain of death (or worse) That's just like my opinion. Then there'd be no shortage of gamers.

I do get carried away at times...Zombie12

Something I'm working on currently
[Image: 188816_10200729302136548_505254424_n.jpg]
[Image: 417674_10200729900551508_529518534_n.jpg]
[Image: 65501_10200730611369278_126356213_n.jpg]
Sweet looking figure.Watchmen02
Which company makes it?
Is it for a particular game?
Is it made of resin, plastic or metal? I'm guessing resin?
(02-23-2014 02:37 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet looking figure.Watchmen02
Which company makes it?
Is it for a particular game?
Is it made of resin, plastic or metal? I'm guessing resin?

Its a lead mini made by Reaper Miniatures and its called the Pathfinder Dragon from the RPG setting. It required a bit of assembly and sculpting behind the wings. I'm getting ready to start shading and moving onto detailing.
Cool, keep us posted. Did you have to pin any parts?
(02-23-2014 07:22 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]Cool, keep us posted. Did you have to pin any parts?

Yes, the wings needed pinning and I had to redo my first attempt after it failed. The wings are quite heavy on this.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's