TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: FanG miniatures by Fred Ink
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, the title says it all, i guess. Zombie17
I just finished the heroes from the base game. They were some sort of speed-painting-experiment for me - took me approx. 3 hours per mini (which is really fast for me). I think they turned out quite nice, considering the time invested - hope you agree?
Next up: The heroes from the "Treasure Hunters"-Expansion! Watchmen02

[Image: HeroesBaseGame_zpsa9ab69e4.jpg~original]

Greetings,
Fred
I agree-good job

OD

Actually you inspired me, TH had slipped my mind as it seemed to never come out while I was waiting for it.
So I checked with my hobby crack dealer CSI & it's in stock so I ordered it.
These are awesome! The driver's probably my favorite of them.
Really impressive and I aprticularly like the bases. What was the speed painting process?

Looking forward to seeing your Crimson Hand models.
Awesome job on the miniatures!
+1 Rep
Thanks a lot guys, glad you like them! Watchmen02

@Achtung Panzer: I simply tried to suppress my perfectionism - the blendings didn't have to be super-smooth, the colours weren't as watered down as usual. And I used metallic paints instead of NMM, which saves a lot of time.
Alright, here are the Treasure Hunters! Watchmen02

[Image: TreasureHuntersheroes_zpsd7116295.jpg]

Greetings,
Fred
Wonderful. Especially the paint job on the lady in the blue dress. The colours compliment each other well. 1st class!

+1 Rep
(03-22-2014 10:02 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]Wonderful. Especially the paint job on the lady in the blue dress. The colours compliment each other well. 1st class!

+1 Rep

Thank you!
I saw your painted "Walking Dead"-miniatures recently; have to say you're a pretty good painter yourself. Keep it up! Watchmen02

Geeetings,
Fred
Reference URL's