TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Canadian Zombies are the coolest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Greetings everyone!

Why I'm Here
My name is Kris and I got Last Night on Earth from a friend as a Christmas gift! It's great fun with just the base game, but in the future I'll be looking to expand it. Probably with the retail expansions, but also quite likely I'll be trying to create my own add on(s), as many have done.

About Me
Age: I just bought a fancy muscle car, you can have 2 guesses.
Married: Yes
Wife: Awesome
Job(s): IT support at a Pulp & Paper Mill, Volunteer Firefighter
Pets: 2 Cats. One is a wookie jerk, and the other sheds like his life depends on it.
How much do I like Zombies: Some. Not enough to have watched a single episode of The Walking Dead (I know already, get off my back!) but enough that I loved 28 days/weeks later and hated 30 days of nights.
Favorite Dessert: Chessecake
Favorite Browser: Chrome
Favorite Games: Last Night on Earth, Betrayal at House on the Hill, Arkham Horror, Dominant Species
Favorite Socks: Black with comfy grey toes
Greetings BigDumbYak,
I feel like I know you pretty well from your bio. See you on the boards!
At least some of the important stuff. Now you know that if you see me wearing white socks, or using Internet Explorer, then I've turned and am now a mindless brainchomper. Zombie17
Welcome, BigDumbYak. What's the muscle car?
Ahh, my baby.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/laowhicoey4hg3...ium%29.jpg
2011 Dodge Charger Mopar 11
Goddamn sweet machine.
Can't wait until the snow is gone so we can take it out of storage.

Canada: Winter and Carshow are all the seasons we get.
That's not a muscle car. It's a NEW car. Muscle cars have to be the old models :P

Better than Pennsylvania, where the only two seasons are Pothole and Roadcone.
Hey now, It's got the muscle and the styling.
Plus it's #093 of a limited run of 1500, so.... uh... yeah, Status!?

The wife wants a 76 Challenger, but we haven't found a good deal yet.
Welcome to the boards! Always great to meet new members. Great idea for your little bio, there. Now we know even more about you then we normally know about a newbie. So, let me return the favor by answering your own survey with my details:

Married: No
Wife: See above
Job(s): IT/Database Administration/Systems Administration/Whatever the Hell else I am asked to do. LOL!
Pets: Currently just my roommate/best friend's cat. But, now that we are roomies, it is sort of like she is my cat too. I love animals and wish I had more pets, but I work in the city, and often very late, so it sorta wouldn't be fair to the wee ones.
How much do I like Zombies: Probably more than I should. Though, one of my gaming buddies definitely has me beat.
Favorite Dessert: I don't know. I don't actually eat dessert much. Maybe Twinkies. Or Boston Cream Pie is pretty awesome.
Favorite Browser: I'm not picky
Favorite Games: Last Night on Earth, Zombicide, A Touch of Evil. I'm sure more will be added to the list as I play more.
Favorite Socks: Now that one is weird. LOL! I don't really have a favorite pair. Socks are socks. But, all of mine are black.
Maybe I've started something here!?
Lol

Good to meet ya StayPuft.
This is nice. Heres mine.
Married: Yes
Wife: No thanx. Allready have one
Job(s): Teacher/actor/singer
Pets: Dog, Collie. Used to have a cat, but it ran and met up with a Coolerrack on the road.
How much do I like Zombies: like: not at all. Facinated by: very Watchmen02
Favorite Dessert: brownies, with Vanilla icecream
Favorite Browser: firefox
Favorite Games: Last Night on Earth, betrayal at house on the hill, Iron Dragon
Favorite Socks: i dunno.....the dry non-smelly ones?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's