TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Greetings from the land of Gein and Dahmer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This cheesehead thought he would check this place out for good ideas for Last Night on Earth. I am a huge fan of both Flying Frog Games as well as Fantasy Flight Games (play a lot of Arkham Horror).

My background is in fantasy role-playing, but ever since entering the real world of work and children, I've been converting over more to board games. Last Night on Earth is a favorite of me, my wife and my two sons (ages 17 and 12). I've been trying to get my students (I am a teacher) away from the video games and try Last Night on Earth out, and to encourage them, I have a life-sized Daryl Dixon standee in my classroom.
Welcome to TZG BS-I believe we have some other Teacher members. Back in the day I taught Social Studies so I know how essential a
rich fantasy life is to maintain sanity. Of course, back then all we had was a Dark Shadows Board Game & a set of fangs.

OD
Welcome to the boards! I wish I had teachers like you when I was still in school. ;-) I did have a few pretty cool teachers, though.

Anyways, hope we see you around a lot more. Join our undead horde! Join us! Join us!!! JOIN US!!!!

LOL!
Reference URL's