TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Is Fortune and Glory dead?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is Fortune and Glory out of print? All I can find are Amazon and Ebay prices that are through the roof...
No but the regular on-line discounters all are out of stock. FFG web store has it in stock

http://stores.homestead.com/FlyingFrogPr....bok?no=89

but it's full retail all most $100.

I'm sure reprints are coming as 2 new expansions came out recently.

OD
You'll have to pry my copy from my cold, dead, hands!!!
I contacted my local game store in Singapore, they said it appears to be out of print as their suppliers cannot get it. Only copies available right now might only be the ones on FFP website.
(03-27-2014 11:11 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]No but the regular on-line discounters all are out of stock. FFG web store has it in stock

http://stores.homestead.com/FlyingFrogPr....bok?no=89

but it's full retail all most $100.

The "new" version of the FFP Webstore says it is not in stock. That is what threw me. The old store, which you link to and I failed to check first, shows it available. Who knows for how long though?

This is what I get when I try to add FanG to my Cart in the old Webstore:

[Image: ?dl=1]
Naturally I'm not in a position to answer... "Is Fortune and Glory dead?"...

But I sure hope it's not. This game is @#$%!& awesome!
I would hope not. I am thinking it may just be taking longer than usual to restock. I am sure they will be up and running with it by the summer with a worst case by Christmas. But with two new expansions out you would think it would be one that would still be in stock. Hope you are able to get your hands on one as it is one fantastic game.
Focus appears to be on Shadows of Brimstone.

Given the promise of the game, promised timeframe of the game, and pledges (especially MC levels), probably fair enough. There's no to very little room for error here and the expectation is very high.

ATOE: Dark Gothic is also overdue from the initial New Year delivery.

So can imagine being all hands on deck!! (no pun intended).
Somebody please boot Georgebuh...
BDY-reported his Spam posts & Georgebuh is no more.

OD
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's