TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: hi from kzoo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey there i used to play lnoe with my old roommate alot but after moving i really missed the game and bought it and growing hungery. i love created content and custom rules. we used to have a resident evil and left for dead set up, as well as custom hero's for us and our old roommates. i love to get my group together and... eat them, i usually play as the zombies. also i would apperciate full membership to access the downloads
Greetings cauchi39
I painted some Resident Evil style Lickers and I use them as Grave Dead. I always thought they ruled from the Resi gamesZombie13
Welcome to TZG ,full membership needs to be requested on the Morgue Board & usually requires some posting history with
the Community ( a donation to TZG will grant you instant access but it's not required).So hang out with us a bit contribute
to our discussions & then apply.

If you check out the Variants Sections under the LNoE you'll find home rules & other fan created stuff to hold you over
until you gain access to the downloads.

Looking forward to your contributions.

OD
Ah thanks

yeah in our resident evil games we would use lickers, hell hounds, tanks, and nemisis.
Welcome to the boards! I know how you feel. Sadly, I haven't been getting to play LNOE as much as I would like lately. Used to play it with my best friend when we hung out. Now we live together as roomies, so for some reason we tend not to game much. It is weird how that works. You'd think rooming together we would get to play board games a lot more. But, for some reason it just makes us less motivated to bother. LOL! Before we were rooming together, it was kind of like an event. We'd hang out, I'd bring my games, it would be a whole thing. For some reason, now that we are roommates, we are together often enough that I guess it seems more ordinary, so we are more likely to either each do our own thing, or just watch movies or something.

That, and my gaming group has been pretty stuck on Zombicide lately (with other games popping in here and there). So we haven't done LNOE in a while either. I love Zombicide, so I don't mind playing that a lot, but I'd like to see Last Night On Earth come to our table more. It was my first love in gaming. :-)

Anyway, bit of a tangent there. Welcome the boards! Hope we see you around a lot more.
Reference URL's