TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Attended Demo:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I attended the demo in Seattle yesterday, and I had a blast. (I'm quite happy with my mine cart at this point.)

I gave some of my impressions on a thread over on BGG, but if you have any questions for me, please let me know. Happy to give any details you'd like.
NICE,really can't wait till SoB comes out. I like the Darkness Counter as a Game Timer.
I wasn't sure how FFP was going to handle this so the Game would not drag on
until the Heroes were dead or won.

OD
Solid work Gavin!

I'm tacking on another link to BGG here, with some great photos of the cards: http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1151757/...mo-seattle
Good Find....nice to see pics of the various cards.

OD
I'll also point out this post (very image-heavy) has a ton of great pictures of some of the cards and monsters, as well as of the game I'd played (the session with the Targa Plateau). I can help explain what anything on those monster sheets mean, if there's a question.
Hey, Gavin.

I've seen the monster cards they had at the demo, but from what you remember from the gameplay, how is damage tracked on multiple monsters of the same type?

For instance, if you have multiple Hell Bats or Void Spiders, each with only a single wound on them, how did you keep track of that damage? I'm not seeing multiple cards in any of the demo pics, or any wound markers on the figures on the board, so how was that done?
Man, it's been a couple months, but if I recall correctly... the wounds were just stacked next to the monsters in question.
(07-14-2014 04:49 AM)gavindowning Wrote: [ -> ]Man, it's been a couple months, but if I recall correctly... the wounds were just stacked next to the monsters in question.

Cool, thanks.
looking good. I`m on minecart and hope its worth it
(07-18-2014 07:39 PM)skolo Wrote: [ -> ]looking good. I`m on minecart and hope its worth it

Same here but I'm sure it will be..I just wish they would get out
The Pledge Manager. I keep forgetting what I want to spend
my $75

OD
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's