TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: The Cast of LNoE and Growing Hunger
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In all their glory! I decided not to paint the zombies, since I still want them to be easily distinguishable from the heroes and in case I have another Zombie player. So they just received a dark wash and some highlights by drybrushing them.

Hardest part was matching the heroes with their respective character pictures. The paint job is not great, but will enhance the mood immensely!

[Image: pic1982624_lg.jpg]
Very cool! Nice work.
Nice job! I agree with your approach to the Zombies. It seems the board would be quite busy if all the Zombies are painted as well as the Heroes.
Sam looks awesome
I love how Sam and Kenny continue to fight on with their aprons on! Special Zombie armor I guess Watchmen02
The aprons make cleanup easier after the Zompocalypse is over.
Nice job on the painting!
(04-09-2014 06:31 PM)ATOEtalGeek Wrote: [ -> ]Nice job! I agree with your approach to the Zombies. It seems the board would be quite busy if all the Zombies are painted as well as the Heroes.

I've painted my Zombies (but not the bases) as I wanted that 'horde' look. It does add to game atmosphere.
Great job on the Heroes! Best paint job goes to Jake. The blacklining on the inside of his jacket gives it depth.
+1 rep
You did a great job. Very clean.
I wish i had the patience to do this. These look great!
Reference URL's