TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Greetings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The other week I was playing Last Night on Earth at a friends house and he had these cool looking playmats. That night I went to bgg to find them but they weren't there I texted him and he said that he got them from this website. Well I came here and was at awe of the site. I couldn't believe I've never heard of it and I've been a contributing member of bgg for years now. So low and behold I am here and think I have found another addicting website.

I live in Livonia Michigan (it's in between Ann Arbor and Detroit)
I am a stay at home dad of a 3.5 year old boy. He helps me punch board game pieces and organize them by color, shape, numbers, etc. I play pretty much any game, video games (I'm currently addicted to Elder Scrolls Online), Board games, and RPG's (every sunday I run a Pathfinder group). I attended Gencon for the first time last year and plan on returning every year now (thanks Gencon). I love music (mainly metal) and movies, my favorite zombie films have to be (wow so many I like), Evil Dead original and Remake, 28 days later,

Anyways just saying hi, and I look to be a contributing member to this website.
Welcome to our nightmare warpigdave! Love the smell of fresh meat in the morning. Zombie03
Welcome to the boards! Yup, we have all sorts of awesome custom stuff that folks have created here. This is a fun place! Hope we see you around a lot more.
Welcome to TZG WPD

OD
Welcome warpigdave. We apppreciate you contributing your brains to the feeding. your enthusiasm. I look forward to seeing what you have to eat contribute Watchmen02

Does this smell like Ether?
Greetings warpigdave,
My son is 3.5 too and he looks at all my painted miniatures and he's even painted a few himself. You have a good taste in films and music. Enjoy the siteWatchmen02
Reference URL's