TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: How do I create custom Hero Cards? LNOE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone, I purchased Last Night On Earth about five months ago and like most people who purchase the game I would like to try my hand at modifying it. I am wondering how folks make those Hero and Scenario cards I've seen posted on the web? And can anyone direct me to an online store that sells great miniatures, terrain, and other products that I can use? Zombie16
(04-17-2014 04:48 AM)TheLastofUs Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone, I purchased Last Night On Earth about five months ago and like most people who purchase the game I would like to try my hand at modifying it. I am wondering how folks make those Hero and Scenario cards I've seen posted on the web? And can anyone direct me to an online store that sells great miniatures, terrain, and other products that I can use? Zombie16

Hi TheLastofUs,

For extra Heroes and Zombies you won't go far wrong checking these websites out on this thread I did all about miniature company reviews. Take a look http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...ison-shots

Hope this helpsWatchmen02
Reference URL's