TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hero and zombie decks with GH
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just a quick question, are the Growing Hunger cards simply added to the existing decks or should cards be removed to have a standard size deck? With Growing Hunger and the web supplements, you can end up with a pretty fat deck! Not only does this make it harder for the zombies to 'deck out' the heroes, but it can make it very difficult for the Heroes to find scenario seach items without JWIN or IFI! What is the general consensus this?

BTW I'm a huge fan of LNoE, but I'm new to this site (only my 2nd post) Hi everybody!
pahikas42 Wrote:Just a quick question, are the Growing Hunger cards simply added to the existing decks or should cards be removed to have a standard size deck? With Growing Hunger and the web supplements, you can end up with a pretty fat deck! Not only does this make it harder for the zombies to 'deck out' the heroes, but it can make it very difficult for the Heroes to find scenario seach items without JWIN or IFI! What is the general consensus this?

BTW I'm a huge fan of LNoE, but I'm new to this site (only my 2nd post) Hi everybody!

There will be some cards added to the normal decks but, the hero’s will have two new decks( survival tactics and unique weapons) and the zombies will have on new deck(grave weapons) Zombie03
Ryuk Wrote:
Doctor D Wrote:There will be some cards added to the normal decks but, the hero’s will have two new decks( survival tactics and unique weapons) and the zombies will have on new deck(grave weapons) Zombie03

Um... Doctor D, I think your armor's still in full-power-gen-con-mode. Zombie03

Welcome pahikas42 !
At my table, we've combined all the GH cards, web supplements, and any duplicate promo cards together with the LNoE set and have never looked back. It's come up for discussion here at tzg before about 'decking out' the Heroes. For some it's never happened and others have just done away with it. Having the JWINs and IFIs in the deck have been fine for my table... sometimes the cards are shuffled your way and... sometimes they're not.
There isn't a maximum number of cards that may be in the decks. At least as far as I know.
If that's what you mean by 'standard size' deck.

:shy: LOL I'm thinking of SotF...

Sorry pahikas42 I was wrong just ignore what I said and listen to Ryuk..
Reference URL's