TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Custom character template
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Friends!

Where can I download the a Character Card templates?

There is nothiing in the download menu... Insane19
There is stuff in the downloads, once you post enough, you can ask for access to the Downloads section.
Well, welcome to the boards. As mentioned, the downloads section can be made available upon request. Typically, the moderators just ask that you stick around as a regular member for a while before asking, and you will be granted access. There is a lot of cool custom stuff people have created here. I hope we see you around a lot more.
Welcome to TZG, you can also gain access to the Downloads by making a contribution to
the Site but it's not required.

OD
(04-21-2014 12:14 PM)Scrabo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Friends!

Where can I download the a Character Card templates?

There is nothiing in the download menu... Insane19

From what i heard you have to post atleast 5 times of something like that before you'll get any downloads available to you. i'm working on finding places to post myself now. and trying not to be disruptive while doing so.
Downloads are available with full membership ehich can be obtained in 2 ways.

-Making posts & joining our various discussions (there is no set # of post, once you've
feel your ready ask on the Morgue Thread & offer a few body parts as an act of good faith
(they need no be yours). Sarku our glorious Worm will then make the decision.

-you can get instant membership by making a contribution of $ through PayPal,a link
is on the Forum.

Looking forward to your imput.

OD
A donation to the site is optional. If you hang around the boards and get involved in a few threads that's all you need to do to join our horde. We're always happy to welcome new members to our cult, errr... I mean group.
(05-07-2014 09:43 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]Downloads are available with full membership ehich can be obtained in 2 ways.

-Making posts & joining our various discussions (there is no set # of post, once you've
feel your ready ask on the Morgue Thread & offer a few body parts as an act of good faith
(they need no be yours). Sarku our glorious Worm will then make the decision.

-you can get instant membership by making a contribution of $ through PayPal,a link
is on the Forum.

Looking forward to your imput.

OD

Oh okay cool, I had just read that on board game geek earlier in the day, must be misinformed.

Say does it matter that i requested full membership the same day I joined the site? I'd hate to think that makes me look bad or something?
Reference URL's