TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Hello There from UK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi

I would like to introduce myself to the forums, I am a huge LNOE fan and an even bigger fan of everything else Zombie, Undead, Possessed, Enraged! Zombie24

I picked up LNOE late last year and I now have all the base game expansions and card supplements and I am in the process of painting my models and creating proxies for things like the Gas Canisters etc

I am also a keen modder and looking forward to finding some home-brew rules/scenarios on here and new character cards etc. Hopefully I will eventually get around to creating my own and sharing them as well.

UK_Zombie
Hi back from the uk. There is alsorts on here
Welcome UK zombie...your part of a growing Brit Horde here at TZG.

OD
Greetings from Canada to you, UK_zombie! Once you get access to the Downloads section you should like what you see in there. There's some fun content.
I look forward to seeing what kind of stuff you come up with to share with us!
We Uk deadites are slowly and insidiously placing ourselves amongst you. Our time is oh so near...
(thunder strikes) MWAHHHHAAAA HHAA HAAA HAAAA!!!
Thank you all for the warm (or should it be cold..! Zombie24 ) reception Watchmen02
Hi, welcome Zombie03. Where abouts in the UK are you from? I'm from sunderland in the north east.
I am not far from you. I'm a Quaker Watchmen02 (People always say we are not quite maccam, geordie or smoggie lol)
(...holding the door open for you as you are politely ushered in..) More UK Brains....yum!
(05-01-2014 10:06 AM)Colbowski Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, welcome Zombie03. Where abouts in the UK are you from? I'm from sunderland in the north east.

Don't be going looking for others to play with, just cause I kick your ass on a weekly basis
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's