TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Dead good stress relief painting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here is my attempt at painting behemoth/ferals/zombie heroes/zombies/grave dead
[attachment=2690]
Excellent work! I like that you made Zombie Heroes! Nice touch.
That's a hell of a work load. +1 rep
I think your Zombies with Grave Weapons are technically the best.

I still need to...
1) Finish my Zombie Behemoths
2) Start my Feral Dead
3) Get around to doing my zombie Heroes. The only Zombie Hero I've created was Zombie Father Joseph...
Thank you I have been none stop painting for 2 weeks.
It adds so much to the game. Had never done this before. But you inspired me to have a go.
Cool.

I think I have found like minded people lol

I have a lot of semi/half painted, base coated minis for not just LNOE but retro Space Crusade and my 3 armies of W40k minis! (W40k about 80% done)

LNOE is my go to game at the minute so I am trying to focus on it and for what I have splashed out in a short period I really need to finish painting as it is preventing actually playing the game!.

One minor disappointment with LNOE is that there are no zombie hero models from FFP, I was tempted to buy the heroes from the store and do them as above but opted to mod zombie heroes from other mini ranges instead. It has been fun building them, and when they are finally painted I will post some pics Watchmen02
I also bought extra sets of the base game and Growing Hunger heroes with intent of making zombie heroes with them. My thought, when I get around to it, is to cut off the arms of these player miniatures (removing weapons and items being carried) and replace them with zombie arms bits that closely resemble the target piece.

If I can't find a suitable replacement, I'll likely just cut off the hands of each and switch them. For example, even just switching out the hand of a model like, say, Billy, I can remove the flare gun and replace it with a wretched, outstretched zombie hand.

For the heroes from Timber Peak (just the three original heroes, not the other three updated versions) and Blood in the Forest, I'll have to go through my Wargames Factory bits and design some miniatures that look close to the original.

Just food for thought.
(05-02-2014 02:01 PM)sgiove Wrote: [ -> ]I also bought extra sets of the base game and Growing Hunger heroes with intent of making zombie heroes with them. My thought, when I get around to it, is to cut off the arms of these player miniatures (removing weapons and items being carried) and replace them with zombie arms bits that closely resemble the target piece.

If I can't find a suitable replacement, I'll likely just cut off the hands of each and switch them. For example, even just switching out the hand of a model like, say, Billy, I can remove the flare gun and replace it with a wretched, outstretched zombie hand.

For the heroes from Timber Peak (just the three original heroes, not the other three updated versions) and Blood in the Forest, I'll have to go through my Wargames Factory bits and design some miniatures that look close to the original.

Just food for thought.

Please share pics when you have them.
I did think about the weapons, but didn't want to chop them up. So in my head it's diary of the dead. They keep hold of things, even though there not sure what todo with them. That and the grave weapon zombie can carry an axe.
(05-02-2014 07:17 AM)Fizzgaz Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you I have been none stop painting for 2 weeks.
It adds so much to the game. Had never done this before. But you inspired me to have a go.

Made my dayZombie17
You made my zombie game trev, it has taken on a new level
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's