TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Alive and painting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[attachment=2691]My attempt at painting heroes female/male and my groups minis
Awesome!
Looking good bud!
Getting there. I have got a military scenario with 4 new heroes in the pipeline. Roll on saturday
You're a painting machine!Watchmen02
Had a bit of spare time this last few weeks, that and I become obsessive about things
Do you guys varnish?

Had mixed results with my W40k Minis, I find it dulls them. I have painted a few of my Zeds and Heroes and am tempted to leave them as is.

I have a tin of Army Painter Anti Shine Spray Varnish, I have read that the FFP minis become tacky after painting as well so I do not want to add to it by varnishing.
I haven't done mine, I'll see how they hold up
(05-01-2014 08:34 PM)Fizzgaz Wrote: [ -> ]Getting there. I have got a military scenario with 4 new heroes in the pipeline. Roll on saturday

That idea has been rolling around in my head since you mentioned it a few days ago, I love it. Haven't got any of my thoughts on it down yet.
Can't wait to see what you've come up with.
I am waiting for my mate who makes the cards for all my crazy Ideas to send me the cards but the scenario is sorted characters are sorted and minis have been ordered.
The thematic start is: Woodinvale has been destroyed, timber peak has been taken over, the remaining survivors have fled to the Forrest. They come across the tower relay tired and beaten. "We can ring out from here" says a broken sherif, Sam looks up "we need to stop this spreading and I have a few old friends that can help" BOOM: game starts
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's