TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: First time painting anything other than a room!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These are the first mini's I've ever painted, pretty happy with them :P

Big thanks to Trev for his guides!

[attachment=2709][attachment=2708]
Looks good! Congrats on taking the leap into miniature painting!
Those look great man! Nice work.
GREAT JOB!
The military Zombie is my favourite and your colours are clean and smooth. Welcome to the hobby and I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Gaming with these rotten freaks will be oh the more pleasing when you tear into a Hero's fleshZombie13Zombie13

+1 Rep
Thanks very much chaps. I think the hardest part is actually choosing what clothes they're wearing!

Oh, and is anyone else confused by the lack of footwear?

OMG I've been bitten by a zombie, I better get inside and wash it off! Ooh wait, better take my shoes off, don't want to dirty the cream carpet!
Oh My God! The Zombie horde is coming...quick find something to throw! (looks down at shoes) hmmm....
(05-08-2014 03:42 PM)ATOEtalGeek Wrote: [ -> ]Oh My God! The Zombie horde is coming...quick find something to throw! (looks down at shoes) hmmm....

Everyone knows; Zombies can't tie shoe laces. They're too busy eating...Zombie13
Damn, the shoes didn't hold 'em...better throw the socks too!! Watchmen02
Dude, don't lie to us! You've been doing this for YEARS. LOL! Those are AWESOME! Great job, man! I just recently got into painting miniatures myself. I've only been painting my Zombicide set so far, though. Well, that and I got the "Bag O' Clowns" from "Zombies!!!" to go with my Zombicide set because I wanted some zombie clowns. I don't own "Zombies!!!" but wanted the clowns for Zombicide and Last Night On Earth.

Anyways, again, these are awesome! The level of detail is amazing. Congrats, dude! Painting minis is pretty addicting. ;-)
Reference URL's