TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Greetings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi, everyone!

I love Last Night on Earth and own every expansion except for Blood in the Forest.

Unfortunately, I have trouble finding other people who like to play. The game rarely hits the table, and I find that unfortunate.

Do people on this site ever organize Play By Forum or Live playing sessions? I would be interested in either.
Welcome to TZG,I don't think we've have tried PbF or Live although check this:

http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...scheduling

OD
Greetings brunoreturns.
Post your town/city maybe someone lives near by.
(05-25-2014 01:10 AM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings brunoreturns.
Post your town/city maybe someone lives near by.

What an excellent idea. Zombie18

I live in Fairfax, VA. If anyone on the list is in the Washington, DC metro area, I am attempting to host a game next Saturday (May 31). Send me a message and I'll hook you up with the details.
Welcome to the site! You'll find that this place is an awesome resource.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome to the boards. I feel your pain. My gaming group loves Last Night On Earth, but we've had so many new games lately, and also played a lot of Zombicide lately, so it hasn't hit the table in a while. I definitely want to see it start to hit the table from time to time again. It probably will, as we all do seem to enjoy it.

Anyways, good luck in your case getting people to play it with you. Hope we see you around a lot more.
Thanks, everyone.

I'm going to be staying around, but I'm not sure how much I have to add at the moment. While I do love the game, I've only played it a handful of times.

I'll try to bring a newcomer's perspective to conversations from time to time, for whatever that is worth Zombie24
(05-27-2014 11:52 PM)brunoreturns Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, everyone.

I'm going to be staying around, but I'm not sure how much I have to add at the moment. While I do love the game, I've only played it a handful of times.

I'll try to bring a newcomer's perspective to conversations from time to time, for whatever that is worth Zombie24

Boards NEED newcomer perspective otherwise they get stale
& die.

OD
& die

Again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
(05-28-2014 05:52 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]Boards NEED newcomer perspective otherwise they get stale
& die.

Wouldn't that be a good thing on this particular forum? Zombie12
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's