TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Requesting permission for lenience on policy.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For those who haven't been following all the forums closely, myself and 3 other members have been working hard on making a fully functional and fully legal vassal mod for LNOE and all of its expansions. For it we also need to input ALL of the hero and zombie card titles. We're not including the text as that would be copyrighted. For the sake of it looking and feeling like a virtual version of LNOE we would like to use the template for blank hero cards, the problem is the member who volunteered to take on this tedious and long task, isn't yet a full member. Thus he (brunoreturns) cannot access the template. I wanted permission to download it and send it to him specifically. And given all the work he's already done, and the incredible contribution to tzg this project will be, I think it is a fair truest and it shouldn't be too unreasonable to make this small exception.

Of course it's not my decision so I ask the great worm and his minions for their opinions and hopefully their consent.

Thank you.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
I appreciate what you are saying aprillo, but I have already been approved, I just don't have access yet... This is not a rush situation. I am waiting patiently...

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk
Lord Sarku will grant access in due time. Patience is key.
Bruno has the files he needs, No worries.
oh okay cool no problems then!
If you don't have access, you have to clear your cache. That is usually the culprit...
Reference URL's