TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: What's your favourite scenario
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Having a lnoe session in about an hour and a half. We have played every scenario, so not sure what to play. What's everyone's favourite.

Send out the dog to feed on the dead.
Anything except die zombie die.
There are a couple of the expansion scenarios my group hasn't tried yet but I think defend the manor is pretty well liked
I haven't played them all yet, but the tp one where the zombies have to destroy generators is fun.

Sent from my LG-D801 using Tapatalk
I have played every scenario except a couple from BitF and my favorite is It Fell From The Sky
We played the one where the zombies had to blow up 6 buildings. The heroes won both games and in the second game one of my heroes had 15 dice at one point! I believe at a rough estimate I killed a quadrillion zombies! 90% of which belonged to fizzgaz............ I heard him crying in the bathroom at one point.
Love you fizzgaz!
Bollock heed. That is all

Send out the dog to feed on the dead.
God, I have had such a hard time picking. I love so many of them! "It Fell From the Sky" has always been a favorite of mine. It is the one you can buy online that comes with the crystal green Radioactive Grave Dead zombies.

Escape in the Truck is always a lot of fun as well. "Revenge of the Dead" is brutal, but a lot of fun. "Stock up" is cool. "Hunt for Survivors" is also really neat, and is very unique.

I mean... you are asking me to pick just one? I cannot! LOL!
It's kind of hard picking just one!!... also depends on the rules/boards/options you use. They can play very differently. For info I have Everything up to TP as chapter 1 of the story and TP/BitF as chapter 2 of the story. For me it works well.

I really have observed close, tense games packed with suspense with; Escape in the Truck (Pre-TP), Defend the Manor House (Pre-TP), Plague Carriers (Pre-TP), Escape in the Plane (TP/BitF), Mountain of the Dead (TP/BitF).

Revenge of the Dead (Pre-TP) always gives us a bloodbath. Awesome if you want this kind of game.

My absolute favourites though, and I can't split them: Blow Up The Town (TP/BitF) or All Hallows Eve (either Pre-TP or TP/BitF).
so far all i have tried is 'die zombie die' and 'get the truck'

using 'die zombie die' to teach friends the basics.
'get the truck' is my fave so far.
Reference URL's