TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: "This could be our..." House rules
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well, I more so meant that my group is not just men. We have a few females in the group as well, and they would be right there with us having this same conversation. LOL!
laugh.. mine too.... Zombie03
Any Holy character should be the only ones unaffected.
All other characters are completely "open" to the idea.
I like the idea of having it played on two male or female characters in the same space.
I've never been a huge fan of the card though since going into the game, everyone knows those cards are at the Zombie's disposal and everybody tends to avoid being in the same space anyways. At least with all the games i've played. I maybe have seen it used 2 or 3 times total.
We played it once on 2 female players, adding to realism, all the red of the guys missed their turn Watchmen02
LOL! That is hilarious. It should also effect guys within a space or two. They are rubber-necking trying to see the action.
(10-06-2014 06:16 PM)StayPuft Wrote: [ -> ]LOL! That is hilarious. It should also effect guys within a space or two. They are rubber-necking trying to see the action.

exactly my point. any other players int he area lost their turn voluntarilly because that is what would happen. Watchmen02
We always play it that it can be any characters except the father. Same sex relationships shouldn't be excluded in this day and age.

Though things get a bit creepy when it is the deputy and his son in the same space...
We call the priest Father McFeely

Watchmen02
I really need to come to this Board more often..LoL but seriously a good idea.

OD
i remember the first time we house ruled it. everyone rolled...
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's