TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Another Samurai enters the fray (I'M A DAD AGAIN!)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As of 5:07 this morning I became a father for the second time. Wife and baby are both fine and I'm looking forward to teaching my second son the ways of the force and the awesomeness of gaming and painting (I've been painting with my 3 year old already today). I just thought I'd share this news with the community.Zombie17Zombie17Zombie17Zombie17Zombie17Zombie17Zombie17Zombie17Zombie17Zombie17
As-of-yet-no-name...
Congrads, when can we expect our Brandy & Cigars?

OD
(07-03-2014 01:44 PM)mqstout Wrote: [ -> ]As-of-yet-no-name...

His name is George named after Sarku and perhaps his great grandad a little bit too!Zombie17

(07-03-2014 01:59 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]Congrads, when can we expect our Brandy & Cigars?

OD

There will be a gentleman's ale and whiskey evening followed by cigars in the billiard room.
Awesome, man! Congrats! That is great!
Congrats, Trev. Enjoy the new addition to your family.
Congrats!
Congrats man
Samurai-un, Samurai-dos, Samurai-trevs! Watchmen02

Best wishes to mother, kid (and father)! May you all get enough sleep the next weeks!
Congratulations Trev! Another gamer is added to the world, and the day looks brighter. Teach the young lad how to properly dispatch the undead, and then after that start on the alphabet.

Also George is a fine name. Its my middle, and my Father's Father's first name.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's