TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: FFP Site UP?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When I go to my FFP Link here's what I get:

You are not authorized to view this page
The Web server you are attempting to reach has a list of IP addresses that are not allowed to access the Web site, and the IP address of your browsing computer is on this list.

Can anyone else get into FFP or have I been banned Insane21

OD?????????????????
(07-20-2014 11:11 AM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone else get into FFP or have I been banned Insane21

I can access the site without any issues OD.
Maybe instead of using a bookmark/favorite, try typing in the address or try clicking this link http://www.flyingfrog.net/
Thanks-I guess it's me. The Link & typing in the address still gives me the same message.
ODD never a problem before My computer also has stopped letting me see Links on BGG to
the Games for sale & Amazon.

If this keeps I'm going back to my Quill Pen.

OD
(07-20-2014 03:48 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks-I guess it's me. The Link & typing in the address still gives me the same message.
ODD never a problem before My computer also has stopped letting me see Links on BGG to
the Games for sale & Amazon.

If this keeps I'm going back to my Quill Pen.

OD

Hey OD, I'm having the same issue with the Flying Frog site at the moment. Decided to head to BGG to check out Amazon links and those are still working so no quill pen for me just yet.
Thanks Ian there is some comfort in knowing the Froggers aren't being Personal.
I have extra Quills if things get worst.

OD
I think that the two of you collaborated on a bunch of insulting jokes at the expense of their mothers, so they blocked you both from being able to access the site. Zombie17
(07-21-2014 04:33 PM)StayPuft Wrote: [ -> ]I think that the two of you collaborated on a bunch of insulting jokes at the expense of their mothers, so they blocked you both from being able to access the site. Zombie17

It seemed like a harmless idea at the time.

OD
I guess the Froggers forgave me-I can get in.The BBG Links for sales & Amazon still don't work
but I don't really use them.

OD
(07-22-2014 07:28 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote: [ -> ]I guess the Froggers forgave me-I can get in.The BBG Links for sales & Amazon still don't work
but I don't really use them.

OD

Maybe they had a falling out with their mothers, so they no longer cared about your insulting jokes.
Well shortly after SP post I was bounced off FFP again with the same message that my IP
was banned. However yesterday I was able to get on the Site so unless SP" Dimes me out"
again I should be ok.

Maybe it's FFP way of making up for the fact I haven't received my SoB Shipping Notice.

OD
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's