TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Shaun of the Dead - Unofficial Expansion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Ok, so I have not posted any content for quite a while.
Partly because I've been super busy with life, but also partly because i've been working on a few Shaun of the Dead items for LNoE.

I know there are Shaun and Ed characters out there, but I thought I'd still make my own. Then I made some more. Then some cards, then some scenarios...etc. Then as I often do, I lost steam on the project.
So this is partly to share with you all, and partly to help keep my momentum on this project.

So here I will post What i have so far (Medium quality for now, big Print quality later), and everyone is welcome to check them out, critique, comment, whatever.

EDIT: Apparently there is a 10 image limit per post, so I'm just posting links to my user galleries for now

Player Characters and Scenario Characters
http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/thu...p?album=97

Hero Cards
http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/thu...p?album=98

Zombie Cards
http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/thu...p?album=99

Scenarios (The Plan is still in progress)
http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/thu...?album=100

Gameboards (works in progress)
http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/thu...?album=101
Amazing work on the Character cards and the cards. Some questions/points.

David: Blind Anger: I would limit this to 1 card per turn otherwise I think it would be OP.
Unresourceful: is perfect.

Dianne: Devoted Friend: Does this ability last for the rest of the game?

Ed: Unleashed: Just on the Turn they enter?

Barbara: Everything...: It could just be me but I strrongly dislike huge time consuming deck reshuffles.

Hero Card: Flaming Shots: Maybe this could start a New Fire?

Hero Card: Shovel: I don't know if you're aware but there is already a Shovel in the game with it's own effects or did you just include this as a alternate?

All in all fantastic work

Easy +1 Rep Thanks for adding to the community!Zombie17

Zombie Cards: Don't Stop Me Now: How do you destroy the Jukebox? Maybe it could be the same as a Generator from Timber Peak?

Zombie Cards: Mindless Hordes: 7 max uses of this card per game? or Max of 7 Zombies on the board to use this card?
(07-24-2014 09:37 PM)samuraitrev Wrote: [ -> ]David: Blind Anger: I would limit this to 1 card per turn otherwise I think it would be OP.
Unresourceful: is perfect.

Blind Anger:I meant it to be once per turn, but forgot to specify

Quote:Dianne: Devoted Friend: Does this ability last for the rest of the game?

Devoted Friend: That's the thought. Chances are she won't get this bonus too often, but I made her weak for this purpose

Quote:Ed: Unleashed: Just on the Turn they enter?

Unliked: It was meant to illustrate how no-one wants to hang around with Ed. I thought it would be a nice counterbalance to Ed's slowness.

Quote:Barbara: Everything...: It could just be me but I strrongly dislike huge time consuming deck reshuffles.

Everything in its place: I get what you're saying here, but its kind of a Mum thing. "Now you put that back where you found it if you're not going to use it!"

Quote:Hero Card: Flaming Shots: Maybe this could start a New Fire?

I've only got the Base Game, so i do not know the rules on Fire, but this would totally start a fire. Especially if you missed the target!

Quote:Hero Card: Shovel: I don't know if you're aware but there is already a Shovel in the game with it's own effects or did you just include this as a alternate?

Shovel: I think i kinda knew that, but I made this one so I could use the picture of Ed with the Shovel. I could change it to match the existing shovel, but maybe this one is more sturdy and less deadly?

Quote:All in all fantastic work

Easy +1 Rep Thanks for adding to the community!Zombie17
Thanks Trev, I appreciate the feedback!
That is AWESOME, man! I love this movie, so I love the extreme attention to detail you have here. All the quotes from the movie, moments from the movie, and all that. Man, I am tempted to actually try to print all this stuff out in as close to the quality of the actual game as possible to be able to include it with my own set.
Top work - +1 rep werll deserved. Thanks for sharing.
Stay tuned staypuft. Once I'm satisfied with things I'll post a link to the high quality files for everyone. I'm super pumped that you guys like it, that'll really help keep me working on it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Panzer, I love making stuff like this. Watchmen02

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You've excelled yourself Bigdumbyak really good work. I hope everyone else checks out your work because this is a great fan made scenario!
(07-25-2014 10:35 PM)BigDumbYak Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Panzer, I love making stuff like this. Watchmen02

That's great 'cause I love that you love making stuff like this! Really looking forward to playing the finished game and watching the film again!
this is amazing.
great job
Great Job BDY-I've been so focused on District-Z I just got around to checking
this out. I love the "She's so Drunk Card.

OD
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's