TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: gasoline
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Oooo! Now that, I like. Having an alternate, slightly burnt truck. I can't imagine the need would come up all that often, but it is still pretty darn awesome.
the big thing about burnt vehicles is oil/fuel fires, and tires pop really fast.. so do batteries. those go before the vehicle is usually too damaged. IE.. tires burn and pop at a point the vehicle is still otherwise driveable. i repair antique tractors, and have saved soem from barn fires.. tires always go first.. gas tank next!
(08-11-2014 03:12 AM)BigDumbYak Wrote: [ -> ]This makes me want to get 2 truck models and paint both to match the token and then burn/melt the other one just a little bit Watchmen02

I would like to see that.
(08-11-2014 05:19 PM)soundguy Wrote: [ -> ]the big thing about burnt vehicles is oil/fuel fires, and tires pop really fast.. so do batteries. those go before the vehicle is usually too damaged. IE.. tires burn and pop at a point the vehicle is still otherwise driveable. i repair antique tractors, and have saved soem from barn fires.. tires always go first.. gas tank next!

Now you are just being too logical. ;-)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's