TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: Taken Over and Fire Extinguisher
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
May Heroes use the Fire extinguisher on Zombies that have "Taken Over" a building and move all "Taken Over Zombies" into one square even though the "Taken Over" card says no Zombies may move?

Heroes had Nurse (with Shotgun) and Priest (with Fire Ext) on same spot in Church (both with two wounds). Zombies took over Church's remaining 3 spots and one Zombie in the Graveyard (due to hunger) burst into the church to munch on our heroes. Heroes played Fire Ext on hero spot and wanted to move all zombies into one square to give Nurse a chance to spray them all with the Shotgun on the Heros turn. What could have been a brilliant move by heroes was denied by Zombie player since the taken over card says none of the Zombies could move this turn.

I think this is a rule technicality, but themetically and logically could see no reason why the Priest should not have been able to use the Fire EXT to corral the Zombies for some sweet retribution by our lovely Nurse.
I'd say the INTENT of the card is that the zombies don't get a standard move action this round. I don't see why other effects can't push them around.
I'm with Gavin and Ryuk.
We seem to have a consensus!

Strange circumstance too.

When in doubt, we always go with the best fit 'thematically'.
Reference URL's