TheZombieGame.com Forums

Full Version: LNOE expansion - airstrike
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I picked it up at GenCon yesterday. I haven't looked at it yet; I'll go over my stuff when I get back home.
Soundguy I meant that I hope lnoe stays more survival horror and less action horror. But, like I said no matter what it is I well buy it.
Yep, survival is what I like
Opening up Airstrike now.
This is how it is, paraphrasing to make you want to buy it:
* It uses numbered counters representing "Emergency Flares" in town; searching one and rolling a die lets you search the deck for that card.
* Heroes win by flaring the corners of the center board to create a safe zone, and sheltering themselves inside the safe zone. Zombies win with 3 dead heroes or with time (14 turns).
* The scenario has rules for "Airstrike" hitting the town that hurts things not inside the safe zone. They start after turn 7. Airstrikes destroy buildings and anything in or adjacent them are wounded.

This is another fun scenario that has Zombies Auto Spawn!
List of cards:
Hero: emergency flare (3), hammer, running shoes
Zombie: strength of hate (2), strength of death (2), all is lost

Running shoes is nice. +movement, doesn't count against item limit.
All is lost discards a bunch of cards, and moves the sun track if any were townsfolk events. OUCH!
Well very unexpected! I was wondering when LNoE was going to get a military response.
So I can't wait for LNoE Tank Sweep.

OD
Yep I need this
NEED.

I've just been to the webstore. It's not there yet but as soon it's available can someone post on here?
(I've now developed the Flying Frog 'tick' I always get when they release a LNoE product that I don't have yet...)
Me too, Trev. (That's why I went Minecart on SoBs... I knew I was going to get everything eventually.)

I'm checking their store, and waiting to see if it gets posted under breaking news here, along with the new IFOS and AToE: DG mini-expansions.
mqstout

Thanks for letting us know what the add-on is about. Sounds good Watchmen02
Just had mine delivered from a GenCon attendee. Hoping to get it on the table this weekend.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's